The physicians at Sound Naturopathic Clinic are experts in natural medicine. We are a family practice offering primary care medicine for everyone from infants to elders. At Sound Clinic you will receive a highly individualized treatment plan and follow-up care that is easily accessible.
At the core of Naturopathic Medicine, is the belief that once obstacles to cure are removed and systems are supported the body is able to heal. It is not defined by specific treatment methods or modalities, but is characterized by 6 principles.
The 6 Principles of Naturopathic Medicine:
- The Healing Power of Nature – Trust in the body’s inherent wisdom to heal itself.
- Identify and Treat the Causes – Look beyond the symptoms to the underlying cause.
- First Do No Harm – Utilize the most natural, least invasive, and least toxic therapies.
- Doctor as Teacher – Educate patients in the steps to achieving and maintaining health.
- Treat the Whole Person – View the body as an integrated whole in all its physical and spiritual dimensions.
- Prevention – Focus on overall health, wellness and disease prevention.