CBD Oil for Anxiety: Uses and Effects
Anxiety can impact your mental and physical health, and subsequently, there are both short and long-term effects on the body and mind. Although a lot of people are aware of the effects that anxiety has on mental health, there are few people who understand the physical effects that anxiety can have on the digestive system as well as being more susceptible to the risk of infections. Anxiety can also affect the function of the urinary, respiratory, and cardiovascular systems.
Do You Have Anxiety?
Anxiety can be classified as a group of disorders that affect people differently. However, the most common causes of anxiety are fear, nervousness, and worry. People who suffer from anxiety experience ordinary things in everyday life differently than most people who don’t suffer from anxiety.
Something as simple as going to the grocery store can trigger anxiety in people before they even leave the house. A crowed store can also intensify the feelings, and in some cases cause people to leave the shopping cart right there with the contents still in it and get back home as quickly as possible.
If this sounds like you, you’re not alone. The Anxiety and Depression Association of America has released data that suggests that anxiety is the most common mental illness in the US, and it affects 40 million individuals every year.
Although some may feel like all hope is lost, new breakthroughs in CBD oil for anxiety are dramatically improving the lives of those who suffer from anxiety. Overwhelming case studies and patient reviews are evidence that both the CBD effects on anxiety and social anxiety are improving lives.
How to Use CBD Oil for Anxiety
This is a common question that a lot of new users ask as well as how much CBD oil they should take. The CBD oil dosage for anxiety can vary from person to person because CBD oils can have different effects for each individual. They also come with varying levels of CBD, which helps for different levels of severity of anxiety. Finding the right CBD dosage will be personal for each individual in combatting anxiety.
Your weight and height can also impact the correct milligram dosage of CBD. Therefore, it’s always a good idea to start out with a CBD oil that contains 8 to 10 percent CBD and take a low dosage such as 50mg. If you’re a medical marijuana patient, your doctor can tell you how much CBD oil you should start with based on your physical condition and degree of anxiety.
For those who are interested in treating anxiety with CBD oil but do not have a medical prescription, using a low dose (50mg) once or twice a day to start is generally the first way forward. You can slowly build up your dosage and daily consumption as your body adjusts to the medication and builds up a tolerance to it.
When the dosage doesn’t have the same effects anymore, it’s time to increase the CBD levels and your daily intake drops. Eventually, you will find a routine dosage amount and daily intake that works for you. You should be able to maintain both a routine schedule and an improved lifestyle.
Here Are 5 Tips for Taking CBD Oil:
- You should always consider how severe your anxiety is and your weight before taking CBD oil. As an illustration, someone who weighs 100 pounds with mild anxiety will not require a high dosage compared to someone who weighs 180 pounds and has extreme anxiety. The amount of CBD oil for these individuals will be two to three times the amount.
- If this is your first experience with CBD oil, it’s a good idea on your first day to take just one drop and see how it affects you. This also allows your body time to absorb the CBD oil at a slower rate and time to adapt to the CBD. Additionally, it ensures that’s you’re not taking too much.
- Stick to the same routine for two to three days, then slowly increase the drops until you notice a stable condition for your anxiety. Maintain this amount until you notice your anxiety symptoms coming back. If this amount keeps your anxiety in balance, then this is your daily dose. You should only increase the amount of CBD drops or CBD levels if you’re current product no longer has the same effect.
- Instead of taking two to three drops twice a day, try spacing them throughout the day. This can enhance the efficiency and absorption rate of the CBD oil.
- If you’re taking prescription medication for other health-related problems, you should talk to your health care provider on whether or not CBD oil is right for your anxiety disorder. This is because tinctures used in CBD oils can have an effect on other drugs.
From information published online by consumers and research of CBD oil doses, 40mg to 600mg tends to be the most effective. A study on CBD for social anxiety revealed that a dose of 600mg is very effective for reducing anxiety. However, other data has shown that lower doses of CBD are also effective for treating anxiety disorders.
Does CBD Oil Help You to Relax?
CBD oil is designed with all of the benefits of other types of anti-anxiety medications, but with one major difference. There are no side effects of using CBD oil unlike anti-anxiety medications like Prozac and Zoloft, which have some serious side effects attached to using them.
CBD oil helps people to relax because the cannabinoids contained in the oil reduces anxiety by lowering the brain’s activity and increasing activity in the prefrontal cortex. CBD oil is also very effective at treating insomnia, which can also be a side effect of other anti-anxiety medications.
Can CBD Cause Anxiety?
There have been several studies done to identify the CBD effects on anxiety, and results have shown that CBD has both anti-anxiety and anti-depressive properties. In most cases, anxiety or depression symptoms that increase after taking CBD oil can be generally associated with some other underlying condition. The accepted conclusion is that CBD does not cause anxiety.
What’s the Best CBD Oil for Anxiety?
CBD oils with calming effects tend to be the best at treating anxiety. These can be administered using an inhaler, as with the BE Calm CBD oil inhaler, via CBD tinctures, or using a vape pen such as the BE Calm disposable vape pen.
It’s important to remember when it comes to finding the best CBD oil for anxiety, it’s always a good idea to start off with a quality name brand like CBD Luxe that you can trust to deliver what you need for anxiety disorders.