What are CBD Inhalers?
As the CBD industry continues to evolve, the methods of consuming CBD oil continue to improve. Enter CBD inhalers, which have become one of the easiest methods to administer CBD oil. A CBD inhaler is a safe delivery method that provides precision dosing.
Because the inhalers use micellized CBD, the CBD molecules are formulated into a solution to ensure that every spray contains exactly the same dose. This cutting edge method ensures you know you will always be in control of the dosage. In addition to precision dosing, using CBD inhalers means faster uptake of the CBD into your system than other methods so you feel the effects almost immediately.
Why Choose CBD LUXE Inhalers?
We are very conscious about our customers and the environment, so our production processes are sustainable with minimized ecological impact. At CBD LUXE, we only use premium Organic and Non-GMO ingredients that are sustainably sourced.
CBD LUXE oil inhalers are available in a variety of options. Choose from pure full-spectrum hemp oil or a blend including organic extracts such as spearmint, honey, lemon, green tea, lavender, and chamomile.
- Our Micell CBD is 1100 mg of Full Spectrum Hemp oil that has undergone the Micellization process (Purzorb™).
- Micellization process sonically shatters the full spectrum oil into 22 nm (nano) size particulates and then reverses the polarity of the cells to draw water into them making it truly water soluble, not water “miscible”.
- Like all Albuterol inhalers, there is a small amount of ethanol in the formula which cleans the Alveoli heads allowing for maximum absorption.
- The nebulization of the formula allows for greater absorption at the Alveoli head.
- Micell CBD is 10x as bioavailable as a tincture with a 100% absorption rate – there is no loss of absorption from the liver or kidneys.
- Absorption into the bloodstream is nearly instantaneous.
- There is 5.5 mg of Micell CBD FSHO in each actuation – 200 actuations per Inhaler.
Research White Papers and Case Studies
Bio Botanical Study – Our medicines are extracted from naturally grown hemp plants that do not cause any significant environmental effects.
Research & Discovery – The extracted Cannabidiol / CBD’s, combined with proprietary natural ingredient medicines will improve bronchial hyper reactivity (BHR) and lung function.
Purzorb Bioavailability Study – Cannabidiol (CBD), a non-psychoactive component of the marijuana plant. Cannabidiol is a pleiotropic drug in that it produces many effects through multiple molecular pathways.
How to Use CBD Oil Inhalers
CBD inhalers are very similar to asthma inhalers in the way they are used. Simply place your lips on the mouthpiece, press down on the top of the inhaler to spray, and inhale the spray into your lungs. Exhale and repeat as necessary.